PBCMS excited to bring our members free access to DocbookMD, a unique smartphone application that has revolutionized a physician’s ability to practice medicine and communicate with colleagues. Through DocbookMD, you can instantly communicate with fellow members of PBCMS in a secure, HIPAA-compliant environment, allowing you to exchange information instantaneously at the point of care regarding a patient accompanied with high-resolution images of a wound or condition, x-rays, EKGs or other pertinent diagnostic images. DocbookMD enables easy navigation to PBCMS members’ contact information and provides instant access to local pharmacies and other important resources.
DocbookMD is being adopted by medical societies and their members across the country for its cutting edge technology and ongoing research.
Instructions for downloading DocbookMD to your iPhone, iPad, or Android device:
1. Go to the app store on your device and download “DocbookMD”
2. Click on register, enter your email address, state, and medical society
3. Enter your membership number (contact PBCMS at 561-433-3940)
4. Enter a password of your choice
5. Answer the required questions, sign HIPAA compliance agreement, and start using DocbookMD!